1. Elleair Maui Golf Club - www.elleairmauigolfclub.com -
(808) 874-0777 - Approx. 5 minutes from Maalaea Surf.
2. Kahili Golf Course - www.kahiligolf.com - (808) 242-4653 - Approx. 10 minutes from Maalaea Surf.
Located on the hillside of the West Maui Mountains, offering gorgeous bi-coastal
3. The Dunes at Maui Lani - www.dunesatmauilani.com - (808) 873-0422 - Approx. 15 minutes from Maalaea
A challenging links-style golf course with great amenities.
4. Wailea Golf Club - www.waileagolf.com -
(808) 875-7450 - Approx. 15 minutes from Maalaea Surf.
Wailea Gold -
Wailea's premier golf course and it's most challenging. Breathtaking views
of the Pacific Ocean.
Wailea Blue - Wailea's original course features wide
fairways and larger greens, great for low scores and all abilities.
Wailea Emerald - Beautiful and well-maintained with great views. User friendly
fairways are shorter than the Gold course.
5. Makena Golf Course - www.makenagolf.com -
(808) 879-3344 - Approx. 20 minutes from Maalaea Surf.
Course was designed by Robert Trent Jones to compliment the natural landscape
and features wonderful ocean views.
Makena's South Course is currently closed for renovation.
6. Kaanapali Golf Courses - www.kaanapali-golf.com - (808) 661-3691 - Approx. 40 minutes from Maalaea Surf.
- North Course, one of Maui's first resort courses. Current host of The
Senior Skins game.
Kaanapali Kai - South Course, redesigned in
2005, features challenging, tight fairways.
7. Kapalua Golf Courses - www.kapalua.com -
(808) 669-8877 - Approx. 50 minutes from Maalaea Surf.
The Kapalua Plantation Course is the home of the
PGA Tour Mercedes-Benz Championship.
The Bay Course
was designed by Arnold Palmer and features
rolling fairways and stunning ocean views.